June 30, 2012

Easy dinner: Parmesan Tilapia

parmesan tilapia

 

I love fish for the most part but I get tired of the same old recipes that I have at home. Also with a two very picky eaters (my daughter and I ) at home I tend to stay safe and not try anything new for the most part. While browsing one of my daughter’s magazines I stumbled upon this easy tilapia recipe. I won’t lie the photo of the fish made me want to make it right away. The recipes is very easy and it’s done in 15 minutes, served with salad we had dinner in less than 20 minutes which I have to say is fantastic for this family of three.

 

 

Parmesan Tilapia

     Source: Yum for Kids

Makes 4 servings

Prep time: 10 minutes

Cook Time: 12 minutes

 

Ingredients

 

1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese

1 Tablespoon unsalted butter, melted

2 Tablespoons olive or canola oil

2 teaspoons lemon juice

Salt and pepper to taste

4 ( 4 ounce) tilapia fillets

 

1. Preheat oven to 400F and spray a foil- lined baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray.

2. In a shallow dish, combine the cheese, butter, oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper.

3. Place the tilapia on the foil-lined baking sheet. Spread cheese mixture over the top of the tilapia filets and bake for 10-12 minutes or until fish is opaque at the thickest part.

 

Enjoy!

 

signature

I am linking this to TipJunkie, Chic on Shoestring Decorating, Fingerprints of the Fridge, Oopsey Daisy, Somewhat Simple, Today’s Creative Blog, Skip to my Lou, Whipper Berry, Tatertots and Jello, I heart Naptime, Mom 4 Real, Homemaker on a dime, Home Stories A to Z

 

 

 

 

Signature

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I do read them and appreciate them. Have a wonderful day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...