February 16, 2012

Party ideas for a 30th' birthday

This year is a special year when it comes to birthdays. My husband and I are both turning 30. My daughter is turning 3. Most importantly my daughter and I are having our golden birthdays. She is turning 3 on the 3rd of August and I am turning 30 on the 30th of April. See very exciting.

 

I know for a fact we are having a birthday party for my daughter. I found a great theme for her birthday, now I just have to start working on it. My husband really wanted to take me to New York for our birthdays since they are only a month apart but I don’t think that’s in the budget.

 

So I have been thinking about having a party, for him at least. What he wants is a pig roast at my cousin’s house surrounded by close family and few friends. Not sure if that is going to happen since my cousin lives in Seattle, WA but you never know. I love visiting my family and this is a great excuse to see them again.

 

ryan's party board

 

Now to be quite honest I am not a big fan of roasted pig…I would prefer to eat steak or ribs or barbequed chicken…my husband is a very good cook and very good barbequer…is that even a word?

 

Moving on forward if we can’t got to Seattle and have a pig roast maybe we can have a different kind of party here. I found some really cool ideas online but of course we can always make a theme with stuff he likes.

 

Scotch and chocolate birthday?

source

 

 

A fishing Party

source

 

Beer tasting party perhaps

source

beer tasting party

beer mug cake

Guinness chocolate cupcakes

 

I already know which one my husband is going to like the most. Now I just have to coordinate it and it will be good to go.

signature

Signature

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I do read them and appreciate them. Have a wonderful day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...