January 9, 2012

Free Calendar Round ups

I have had few very crappy days. It just seems that I can’t even get a brake. At least I am going home tomorrow after visiting my family for three weeks. I am ready to sleep in my own bed.

You might remember how last week I talked about organizing myself as well as learning more about time management, well I have been wasting spending lots of time reading about time management that made me realize that I waste lots of my time. I do have to say in my defense  that I find lots of informative information that I will have to find some time to go back and read in depth.

To make this sweet and short I decided to tackle this problem right away. I have been working on a “just for me” planner. I will discuss this next week, but it is nothing fancy I promise.  One of the main parts of the calendar is a yearly or monthly calendar. Here are few of the free calendar printable I found online that I thought looked good.

 

The TomKat Studio had this great simple modern calendar.

 

Thankfully Thrifty has this great pattern calendar

(this is what I am using for my planner)

 

TipJunkie has you always covered

2012 Calendar

 

How about these great patterned beauties?

An Anna and Blue paperie via Pizzazzerie

free printable calendar

 

Chevron stripes calendar by Sprik Space

image B 

Last but not least from Creative Mamma

2012 calendar

 

  How easy is to make one yourself if you ever wanted a great and easy DIY.

Maybe next year?

Have a great Monday!

signature

Signature

1 comment

  1. Hey, I absolutely love these (and your planner!) I was trying to find out how to print them out, but I was having problems with the links on your blog. They'd add an extra http:// or something. Just a heads up. :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I do read them and appreciate them. Have a wonderful day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...